I am homegrown in BC, born and raised in Vancouver. After many years of PRACTICING martial arts and movement, I took my first yoga class in 2006 and was immediately hooked on the postural forms of the asana practice and mind science that came with Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa.
I completed my first yoga teacher Training in 2012 and started teaching yoga in 2013. since then, I have been studying and practicing other styles of yoga, movement and martial arts.
I am probably not the typical yoga teacher. in addition to teaching meditation and different styles of yoga (HATHA, VINYASA, BUDOKON, YIN, AND RESTORATIVE YOGA), I also offer mobility FLOW and boxing classes.
I love many types of movement and while every practice comes with different benefits, I think it's most important that you have fun and find a workout/type of movement practice that gets you moving and fits you.
Interested in trying out one of my classes? Check my online schedule or my in-person schedule.
• 200 hour teacher training (Balance Yoga, Frankfurt)
• Om Yoga 500 hour teacher training (Cyndi Lee, New York)
• Restorative Yoga (Cyndi Lee, New York)
• Budokon®Yoga and Mobility (Cameron Shayne)
• Yin Yoga (Joe Barnett)
• Yoga Anatomy (Dr. Steiner)
• Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
• 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo (DAN #05306345)
• 1st degree midnight blue belt in ITF Tang soo Do
• RED belt in MMA/Muay THAI (EVOLUCAO THAI mma school)